Aaron is an Associate in the firm’s Employment and Litigation Departments. As part of his employment practice, Aaron advises employers on discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour claims, and regulatory matters, as well as the employment-related aspects of mergers and acquisitions. He also represents businesses in a broad variety of commercial disputes.
Aaron has represented both corporate and individual clients in all phases of litigation, including the assessment of claims, drafting and answering pleadings, drafting and responding to discovery requests, taking of depositions, and motion practice. He has also represented clients at the negotiation and mediation stages.
Prior to joining Posternak, Aaron was an Associate at a civil litigation firm in Boston and Providence, Rhode Island. After law school, Aaron served as a law clerk to the judges of the Connecticut Superior Court, before serving as a law clerk to Justice Gilbert V. Indeglia of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. While in law school at the University of Connecticut, he served as a Notes & Comments Editor for the Connecticut Law Review, and as the Judging Director of the Connecticut Moot Court Board.
- Villanova University, BA, 2010
- University of Connecticut School of Law, JD, 2013
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Received favorable ruling ordering production of mental health records via contested motion to compel in Massachusetts medical malpractice suit.
- Prevailed on motion for summary judgment on behalf of food processing corporation in Connecticut Superior Court.
- Obtained summary judgment for international chemical company in Rhode Island asbestos litigation.
- Secured no probable cause finding in response to discrimination claim brought in the Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights.