David is the firm’s Immediate-Past Managing Partner. His diverse practice includes representing public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, public and private financings, loan transactions, and licensing and strategic alliances, as well as representing early stage companies. David acts as counsel and advisor to corporate clients in a wide range of industries including software, technology, medical devices and consumer products and services.
Prior to joining the firm, David was a partner at Hutchins, Wheeler & Dittmar and Nixon Peabody LLP.
- Connecticut College, BA, magna cum laude, 1985
- University of Virginia Law School, JD, Notes Editor of the Virginia Journal of International Law, 1990
- New York
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Advised numerous entrepreneurs in the formation, financing and operation of their early stage businesses.
- Represented many software and technology companies in the sale of their businesses to publicly-traded purchasers.
- Represented various publicly traded companies in “going private” transactions.
- Represented major New England based private equity and venture capital firms in the financing and/or acquisitions of portfolio companies.
- Represented a nationally known janitorial and landscaping company in over a dozen acquisitions.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer in 2008, 2009, 2010 and every year from 2012 – 2018