Donald is Of Counsel in the firm’s Real Estate and Business Departments.
Donald conducts a general real estate practice, representing owners and developers of retail, office and industrial properties in purchase, sale, financing and leasing transactions. He also represents businesses engaged in manufacturing, retailing and providing professional and business services.
- Bowdoin College, BA, cum laude, 1960
- Harvard Law School, JD, 1963
- Represented sellers of two distressed shopping centers.
- Represented purchaser of a manufacturing/warehouse/office facility, including purchase and construction financing and leasing to a single user tenant.
- Represented landlords in negotiation of long-term leases with national and local retailers for shopping center premises.
- Represented chain store operator in the sale of multiple units in one geographical area.
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in the World