Katie is an associate in the firm’s Domestic Relations Department. Her practice encompasses all aspects of family law including negotiating separation agreements, analyzing complex marital estates and alimony matters, evaluating child support and custody issues, advising on post-judgment modifications and complaints for contempt, litigating financial support, custody and parenting time disputes, handling removal proceedings and addressing paternity matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Katie was an associate at a law firm located in Wellesley, MA. She also clerked at the Hampden County Probate and Family Court in Springfield, MA. During her clerkship, Katie researched and drafted memoranda regarding the 2011 Alimony Reform and removal proceedings.
- Towson University, BS, magna cum laude, 2008
- New England School of Law, JD, 2011
- Rhode Island
- Certified mediator in Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer – Rising Star in 2016, 2017 and 2018