Lauren often functions in the role of outside counsel and legal advisor to newly formed and mature companies in general business areas. She also represents the interests of individual shareholders in connection with a sale or restricting of their business. In all representations, Lauren seeks to integrate a practical understanding and appreciation of her client’s overall business objectives, resources and affiliations with specific legal advice and judgment.
Lauren was the firm’s Managing Partner from 2000 – 2008, and in addition to her legal practice provides management consulting to owners and managers of professional service organizations.
- Harvard College, BA, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1979
- Harvard Law School, JD, cum laude, 1984
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Structuring, negotiation and documentation of strategic business relationships.
- Acquisitions and sales of operating companies for clients in various industries, including manufacturing, advertising and consulting.
- Advising development stage clients in financing arrangements and corporate structuring.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer in 2004, 2006 and 2008
- One of the “Top 10 Attorneys” in Women’s Business 2005 and 2006