Bryce is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department where he advises companies on an array of business planning and transactional matters, including venture capital and private equity financing, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and intellectual property protection. He regularly counsels clients ranging in size from entrepreneurs to emerging growth companies to large family owned and privately held companies on a broad range of general corporate and business planning matters including entity formation and structuring, corporate governance and drafting and negotiating equity incentive plans, executive compensation structures and other contracts.
Bryce also represents investors and companies across a multitude of industries and sectors in Convertible Note, Series Seed, Series A, Series B and other forms of equity and debt financing.
Prior to joining Posternak, Bryce was an associate at Womble Carlyle in Baltimore, MD and a staff attorney at Paul Weiss in Washington, DC.
- Boston College, BA, 2008
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, cum laude, Executive Board of the Journal of Business and Technology Law, 2011
- Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Represented buyer in $19M asset acquisition of California based digital advertising company.
- Represented buyer in $1M stock acquisition of Virginia based public relations firm.
- Represented lead institutional investor in $25M equity investment in New York based private aviation company as part of a $125M Series B financing round.
- Represented multiple software and biotech companies in Series A Preferred Stock equity financing rounds.
- Advised multiple start up and emerging companies on all aspects of formation, governance, restructuring and financing.
- Bryce was named Maryland Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2012.