Paul is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. He advises companies, private equity firms, and entrepreneurs in a broad array of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Posternak, Paul was an associate at Proskauer Rose LLP in Boston. Prior to law school, Paul served on the staff of three Members of Congress and advised them on transportation and environment policy.
- Kenyon College, BA, 2004
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, 2014
- Represented a closely-held business in the sale of four car dealerships in Massachusetts.
- Advised a private equity firm in the acquisition and financing of mixed-use real estate.
- Represented a logistics company in a Series B Preferred Stock offering.
- Counseled a publicly-held real estate services company on restructuring.